Account Supervisor – US
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Full-Time Account Supervisor to join our team in the US. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues across the agency and serve as a day-to-day point person on various accounts.
Why You Should Work at Articulate:
Smart, experienced and results-driven, the Articulate team is known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programs that build credibility and help our clients achieve their bottom-line objectives. We do this in a friendly, team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and cross-agency thinking.
Articulate offers excellent benefits to our employees including full health care coverage, 401(k), paid holidays and future growth opportunities within the firm. We strive to provide a rewarding and challenging atmosphere where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning and culture.
- Serve as day-to-day strategic client contact, drive account strategy, metrics measurement and ROI
- Design and manage compelling communications plans and program measurement for your clients across digital, print and other mediums
- Capacity to understand assigned accounts and creatively convey this knowledge to the influencer community and account team members
- Manage and motivate junior account team members and actively guide their career progression
- Generate consistent proactive media, analyst and thought leadership opportunities for clients
- Draft and direct all written materials including press releases, bylined articles, briefing books and other client-facing documents
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Assume basic fiscal responsibility across accounts
- Develop clear, compelling plans and program measurement presentations and drive staff to execute
- Participate in new business activities and successfully sell in new programs to existing clients to grow budgets
- Deliver exceptional customer service, effectively managing client expectations, deliverables, reporting requirements and budgets
An Account Supervisor must have at minimum five to seven years of relevant experience in public relations, with at least two years in an agency position. Experience working with FinTech, financial services and/or B2B technology clients is required for this role.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, goal-oriented, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, manages a range of financial services and technology accounts, and can support a fast-growing client base. This candidate should have a proven track record managing and growing accounts and junior staff, desire individual responsibility and accountability, embrace the financial services and B2B technology industries, effectively prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks, value and cultivate client, media and industry relationships, and demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If the position is a good fit, please send us your resume.