The Account Executive will work closely with colleagues across the agency and serve as a day-to-day point person on various accounts.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, goal-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces the financial services and technology industries, effectively prioritizes multiple time-sensitive tasks, values and cultivates client and industry relationships, and excels when faced with tight deadlines.
- Successfully source and secure media and analyst opportunities and execute proactive integrated campaigns for clients
- Generate consistent proactive media and analyst coverage, as well as speaking and award opportunities
- Prepare public relations materials including first drafts of press releases, pitches, briefing books and other client-facing documents
- Develop and maintain relationships with analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Identify industry news, feature opportunities and on-going trends to consistently create opportunities for your clients
- Manage self on deadlines and account metrics
- Execute social media campaigns
- At least two years relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields
- Prior financial services/technology/B2B industry experience preferred
- Outstanding writing, editing, research and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team
- High-energy with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and perform well under pressure