Kick start your FinTech and B2B technology PR career.
The Account Coordinator role is a proven path for recent graduates to begin a successful PR and Marketing career as a trusted Articulate team member. You are given responsibilities across specific client accounts and will also support Articulate PR and marketing programs. You will shadow key members of the Articulate team and discover what it’s like to work in a fast-paced agency focused on having fun while doing great work for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, goal-oriented, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces the financial services and B2B technology industries, effectively prioritizes multiple time-sensitive tasks, values and cultivates client and industry relationships, and excels when faced with tight deadlines.
- Develop an understanding of the media and analyst landscape to aid account teams in identifying opportunities and executing integrated campaigns for clients
- Support account teams to generate media, analyst, thought leadership speaking and award opportunities
- Prepare account materials including media lists, editorial calendars, briefing books and other client-facing documents
- Monitor and identify industry news, feature opportunities and on-going trends to consistently create opportunities for clients
- Begin to cultivate relationships with analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Coordinate client reporting documents
- Work as part of a team to successfully manage client expectations, deliverables and reporting requirements
- Manage self on deadlines and account metrics
- Execute social media campaigns
- A minimum educational level of a B.A., B.S. or the equivalent, and a strong academic record
- Outstanding writing, editing, research and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team
- High-energy with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and perform well under pressure
- Prior internship or work experience at a public relations agency or similar business preferred